TERMS & CONDITIONS
AVAILABILITY OF GOODS
- All goods advertised on this site are subject to availability. If an item that you wish to order is unavailable, we shall inform you by telephone or e-mail.
- We shall not charge you for goods that we cannot supply for any reason. However we will not be responsible for any losses or damage that may occur if we fail to supply goods.
- We have made every effort to display all the goods on the website as accurately and fairly as possible.
- We will meet our responsibilities under this contract within a reasonable time unless it is impossible to do so because of circumstances beyond our reasonable control; in particular we will not be responsible for delays caused by our suppliers or outside contractors.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- You agree to make purchases on the Ki Chan Tea Co Ltd website using your correct name, address, and any other details requested.
- Prices displayed on our website are correct at time of display. We reserve the right to alter prices from time to time without notice. However, once your order has been accepted, we will not change the price that applies without your agreement.
- All prices displayed are exclusive of any import duty or tax that may arise on importing the purchase to your country. You are responsible to settle this import duty or tax with the local courier service provider before they will deliver the purchase to your address.
- Prices are fully inclusive of packaging and delivery.
- We accept payment by Visa/Mastercard/Discover/American Express via STRIPE credit card payment system and PayPal.
- All credit and charge card payments are subject to validation and authorization by the card issuer. If your card issuer refuses to authorize payment, we will not be liable for any non-delivery or delay.
- Transactions are processed in Hong Kong Dollar for Hong Kong, Macau, and China orders, in US Dollar for all other countries. All other currencies displayed online are given as a guide, and may be subject to variation.
- All payment must be made in full before goods are dispatched. Payment is processed at the time of order.
We will send you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Ki Chan Tea Co Ltd. As your order is shipped from our warehouse we will send you a confirmation email.
Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions below.
Non acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock
- Our inability to obtain authorization for your payment
- The identification of a pricing or product description error
- You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria as set out in the rest of this document.
DELIVERY OF GOODS
- Delivery will be based on your choice of shipping methods available to you at checkout. Shipping options are HK POST Airmail, HK POST Surface Mail, HK POST SpeedPost, DHL Express subject to service availability to your country.
- All items will be delivered to the address specified by the customer on the order form.
- Upon delivery of goods you should carefully inspect them. If any of the goods are damaged or lost, please contact us immediately to inform us of the problem and do not use the goods.
- All items will be delivered as quickly as possible and within 28 days. However we cannot guarantee that goods will be delivered by the estimated delivery date. You agree that we shall not be liable to you for any losses, damages or charges incurred by you because of the late delivery of goods.
- You should notify us immediately if you have not received your goods within 21 days.
- When you have received the goods at the specified address, the risk of damage to the goods is passed to you.
- It is our aim to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the goods that you receive from us. Nonetheless, we do offer customers a 7 days cooling off period. Therefore, for whatever reason, if you are not completely satisfied with the goods that you have purchased you have the right to a full refund, alteration or replacement. This cancellation right starts the day the contract is concluded and lasts until 7 days after receipt (receipt acknowledgement from courier service).
- Upon receiving your request to return, we will email you Return Authorization Form to fill out. Please return your purchase with this Form and be responsible for your own shipping cost. We recommend using courier with tracking service or registered post service and retain your receipt for proof of shipment and keep this receipt until your return has been processed. We regret that we cannot be held responsible for anything lost or damaged in transit.
- Goods purchased from our website are subject to the law of Hong Kong Special Administration Region.
- None of the conditions set out in these terms and conditions shall affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Individual goods may be the subject of additional guarantees or warranties given by their manufacturers to you.
- We shall not accept any liability for any ordering errors made by you when submitting your order. Please ensure that all details are correct before submitting your order.
- We do not accept responsibility and will not be liable for any damage to the goods caused by you.
- We shall not be liable to any person for any damage or loss that may arise from the use of any goods advertised on our website